Stakeholder engagement tools
The SHERPA online stakeholder engagement support tool aims to assist SHERPA facilitators and monitors of Multi-Actor Platforms (MAPs) during the project, and beyond. This toolbox is designed to offer hands-on guidance on methods and tools for stakeholder engagement.
See the guidance sheets per each main category.
- How to organise a MAP event aiming at regional and local level
- How to engage with stakeholders before a SHERPA MAP event
- How to organise the registration of participants to a SHERPA MAP event
- How to engage with stakeholders during a SHERPA MAP event
- How to gather participants’ feedback after a SHERPA MAP event
- How to communicate with participants and other relevant audiences after a SHERPA MAP event
- How to use social media to communicate about SHERPA MAP activities
- How to make online calls or videocalls
- How to set up a consultation with stakeholders