The Horizon Europe 2022 calls for proposals on the Cluster 6: Food, bioeconomy, natural resources, agriculture and environment will open on 28 October 2021. A two-day virtual information session is taking place on 25 and 26 October 2021, followed by a brokerage event on 27 October 2021 to meet potential cooperation partners.
The info days are an opportunity to learn about the political context, the novelties associated with Horizon Europe, and how to prepare a quality project proposal on the topics of the seven thematic sessions:
- Biodiversity and ecosystem services;
- Clean environment and zero pollution;
- Land, ocean and water for climate action;
- Fair, healthy and environment-friendly food systems from primary production to consumption;
- Resilient, inclusive, healthy and green rural, coastal and urban communities
- Circular economy and bioeconomy sectors;
- Innovative governance, environmental observations and digital solutions in support of the Green Deal.
The event is co-organised by the European Commission’s DG Research and Innovation, DG Agriculture and Rural Development and DG Environment with the European Research Executive Agency.