The most well-known European event of the year will take place between 10 and 13 October 2022. It is the biggest annual Brussels-based event dedicated to cohesion policy. It has grown to become a unique communication and networking platform, bringing together regions and cities from all over Europe, including politicians, administrators, experts and academics.
The 20th edition will provide the opportunity to debate, keeping communities connected, exchanging best practices and ideas between partners and participants on four themes: Green transition, Territorial Cohesion, Digital transition, Youth empowerment. Throughout the years, many more events dedicated to rural development and villages have been included during this European week. We have curated a full list of dedicated events that might be of interest for you. Have a look!
Tuesday 11 October 2022
- Powering green energy transition in rural communities through social and territorial innovation
- Digital and attractive sparsely populated areas: potential, challenges and best practices
- Shrinking smartly and sustainably
- Role of small places in boosting rural and regional resilience
Wednesday 12 October 2022
- Resilient smart villages in times of crisis
- Your partners for rural digitalisation: The European BCO and CAP Networks
- Cross-border community-led local development
Thursday 13 October 2022