The EU-funded Ruralization project launches a new MOOC on how to study the dynamics and trends in rural regions and how to create concepts, plans, and initiatives to improve rural development, with a particular focus on the requirements of younger generations.
The MOOC was realised by the TU Delft University, in the Netherlands.
After taking this online course you will be able to:
- Identify challenges and trends in rural areas
- Analyze issues of population and access to jobs, services and land
- Discuss practices of rural development with a focus on younger generations
- Determine the development potential of a rural region
- Propose a regional strategy with actions for rural development
This course is mainly for:
- (Young) professionals aiming to work on rural development policy and strategy design.
- People aiming to make a difference in the future of rural areas, for example in the field of rural innovation and local economy.
- Students aiming to strengthen their knowledge to become better equipped professionals in this field.
The course will begin on March 1st and run through April 12th, 2023.
Find more about it here!